Why Register on BriarChapelLife.com? Because we're updating it to be the first place you go for accurate information and fast, helpful service. Here are just a few of the many benefits:
Receive e-blasts for important information from your Community Association.
Our community management team from FirstService Residential sends a weekly bulletin, called Friday Flashes, that notifies you about the status of operations in the community. The Briar Chapel Community Association (sometimes referred to as the "Homeowners Association" Or HOA) sends a monthly newsletter listing the activities taking place. But, you must opt in to get these updates. Once you register for an account on the site, go to "View Profile" and make sure there is a check mark in the box that says "Yes, I would like to receive community emails." While you are on the profile page make sure we have your correct e-mail address. This list is private and used only for community related information and events.
Take Advantage of the new "Resident Resources" Section
We are working with our community management team at FirstService Residential to provide you service faster and more efficiently. The new "Resident Resources" Section has special pages that let you:
- Submit your applications to the Design Review Committee electronically;
- Notify us of maintenance that is needed -- everything from an overflowing trash basket at one of the playgrounds to a street light that is out;
- Submit an item for the community calendar or monthly newsletter;
- Rent a meeting room, the pool, or another amenity for your private party;
- Find the rules and policies of the Briar Chapel Community Association;
- Find out how to get an ID Card, where to contact the utilities, etc.
- Stay abreast of the agendas for the regular meetings of your Board of Directors.
By using these new electronic forms, you're helping us get your requests quickly into the project tracking system used by the FirstService Residential team. This helps us resolve issues more rapidly and get you prompt, accurate answers to your questions.
Place a Classified Ad.
Is your treadmill gathering dust? We all have things in great condition that we no longer need. Place an ad on BriarChapelLife.com! Ads run for 14 days and are FREE to residents who are registered users!
Join a Group.
While basic information about Briar Chapel clubs and groups is visible prior to logging on, only registered users have the option to join a group and participate in their activities.
Direct your messages to the right people faster.
We have set up a set of specialized email boxes for the various activities. The new e-mail addresses are listed on the appropriate pages in the Resident Services Section. We will no longer be using the email box "Activities@BriarChapelLife.com" as a catch all for all correspondence.